[RC] endurance saddle revised question - Robert R

Ok, I found their prices.  Let me ask differently because I was a bit taken aback by the price in a good way.  I'm not saying I'm rich which certainly isn't the case but the last good saddle I bought was for the western pleasure show pen, talk about sticker shock!!  Anyway, I figure I ought to be able to spend as much on my saddle as my wife spent on hers, so who makes the best endurance saddles?

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper