[RC] pcs - oddfarm

Chris, my trainer has had more than her share of *falls* and even with a helmet had a concussion or two. Anyway, she was feeling dizzy and nauseous for quite some time and she was diagnosed with Post Concussion Syndrome. Sounded like something the Doc made up but she swears there is info out there about it. Said that it could last for up to a year, for crying out loud!!!

So I hope you are feeling much better SOONER than a year! However, you really do need to give yourself a tad bit more time to heal!!

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm