[RC] FW: NorthWind Challenge FEI***100 & 50 endurance. - Steph Teeter

Title: NorthWind Challenge FEI***100 & 50 endurance.

Subject: NorthWind Challenge FEI***100 & 50 endurance.

Hi Steph,
Would it be possible to post this on Ridecamp?  It?s a note of thanks to everyone who came "up" to Quebec, Canada to try the 100 miler.

I would just like to say thanks to the folks who came "up" to Québec, Canada to try the "NorthWind Challenge" 100 mile endurance on August 31st.  It was the first time we held a 100 miler and we really appreciated the support from our U.S. friends and neighbours.  We had 23 starters and 19 completed the trail.  Stagg Newman & Jayel Super were the first to cross the finish line and John Crandell III came in second.  Stagg also won best condition.  I think we had the best "23" starters anywhere, and in my opinion, anyone starting out on a 100 miler is a winner. Best to all?.Joann Kearnan. (joann dot kearnan at servicecanada dot bc dot ca)