[RC] montana cinch? - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/OM

Anyone have their web address or a vendor that sells their cinch's that does special orders?  I saw them at aerc convention in the vendors area so I thought one of you might know how to get in touch, I've lost the web link I had and no one else seems to be able to fill orders like I'm used too?

These are great reasonable cinches if anyone is looking for 100% mohair.

E me if you wish, kate.kearby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

THANKS!