Re: [RC] [RC] Electrolyte - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

Comparing to the analysis of the commercial mix, we came to the conclusion that
"No Salt"
instead of lite salt might have been the original intent. Morton's "Lite Salt"
is about 1/2 salt &
1/2 potassium Chloride (did I get that right?) Someone said they switched to
that formulation
possibly since Kerry came up with his recipe?  So now if I use Lite Salt I'm
just using 4 parts lite
salt and 1 pt. calcium. This is a rushed post, should be doing something else.
Don't take it as
gospel.

Angie
--- Begin Message --- Kerry Ridgway's formula, two parts regular salt (NaCl) two parts lite salt (KCl) and one part dolomite

April
Nashville, TN
http://www.tracetribute.com April 7, 2007
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com