[RC] Equipedic Pads - kimfuess

Richard,
   I raise Jacob sheep for their wool and spin the wool into yarn.  I find that Orvus paste (shampoo) is the best when it comes to washing and cleaning wool after it is shorn off the sheep.  I just recently found out that those that collect antique quilts use Orvus to wash their quilts.
    I don't know why Orvus wouldn't work for your pads.  I keep a jar around not only for my wool but use it on my horses as well.

Kim Fuess