Re: [RC] [RC] ok, tax bad word, solution? - Debbie Kirchner

as I understand it, the Tax write off is if you breed each and every year and must breed and have 3 foals, it might be 5 foals each year... that is where the problem lies in my opinion, make the write offs different... it sure changed a lot of things in the 70's when they changed the tax write offs!!!! Maybe it would effect the overpopulation problem we have now!!!

--
             Debbie in SE MN

Someday, I will soar with the Eagles....
Until then, I float on the back of a barefoot gaited Morgan..

15.5 AF endurance saddle for sale, new condition, great deal