Re: [RC] Slaughter/Breeding - John Teeter

At 10:44 AM 9/11/2006, D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson wrote:
 For example Ride Camp forum provides a HUGE avenue of communication, education, and sharing of experiences.

It's important to note that the ride camp forum does provide a huge avenue for communcation ... about ENDURANCE!

I've tried to let this thread run out - but it's been 4 days ... D'Arcy, you're new on ridecamp I think? Please try to focus your comments to Endurance related topics (and the rest of you ... you know better:)

jt