[RC] Shut up and Ride I tried I really tried! - Charles Coleman

The Stedmans and their family  once again hosted a well run 25/50 this past Saturday. Trails athough tough (OK no one said it was easy) were marked to death, completion rate was good 32 started 30 finished. Not sure who won Hawk and me were going for the turtle my only goal was to get around which we did. But no turtle! Peace Point is next for us than the "biggie" in the valley! Morgan Power!