Re: [RC] [RC] So I ordered my new saddle finally! - Jessica Spoone-Raines - Lucinda Carpe

I also would like feedback on the new saddle...Also any feedback from those ridecampers who would like to address the Trumbull mountain Equinox, and the Arabian saddle company solstice....Have at it..Still toying with the idea of the "Freeform". May e-mail privately it you like
Thanks,
Lucinda

Sheri Thompson <jewlsmadmax@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jess, I would love to hear about your saddle.  I'm about to order a Specialized Saddle and want to hear more about the saddle.  What model did you get, etc..
Thanks.
Sheri

<\___~
  //   \\