Re: [RC] Eating Living Things - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

In all fairness I may have became a little too defensive with Diane's post.  I apologize for that.  I think this topic has become an explosive topic today wearing thin on our patience.  There is no easy fix or answer in the forseeable future.  Which may give us all a feeling of helplessness.  I know it does me.

Take care all!  Prayers for all of our neighbors to the West of the American River.

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"