Re: [RC] Eating Living Things - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I was not citing any particular barn or breeding operation.  I was answering someone's question as to why the numbers of 'registered' horses may not be adequately represented in the statistics that were cited.  If you will have read the first part of the post it was citing all breed stats on the numbers of horses through slaughter not breed specific.  I referenced the Arabian Data Source to check on general stats not to target one specific breeding operation.

LOL!  If you want data on the REAL thing!  I don't have to hold my counsel.  Just pick up ANY IAHA News periodical, IAHA website, or AHA website,  they has the stats on farms/owners/corporations that have been suspended for various unethical practices.  Please!!!

I think this issue is now exhausted.  As usual an important topic to maintaining a vital equine industry has been reduced to cross hairs!  *sigh*

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"