Re: [RC] Placer County / El Dorado Cty RC Members - Chris Paus

Bless you D'Arcy for your offer of help. Not much we can do here from Kansas but keep everyone in our prayers.

chris

D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson <liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-Voluntary evacuations are curretnly affecting the Michigan Bluff subdivision. Due to the increasing complexity of the inicident, a type 1 IMT has been ordered.>

If you know of anyone in these areas that might need assistance please post to Ride Camp immediately.  If anyone attends the Forest Hill CDF Meeting at 7pm please post to the list what the recommendations of the meeting are.

I have 11 stalls available.  I can accommodate up to 10-15 more in paddock and arena areas.

D'Arcy Lynne
530-295-9374 (Ranch)
510-329-5876 (Cell)

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart and holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"

Chris Paus

Do you Yahoo!?