[RC] And Las Vegas trail/endurance/CT riders? - Katrina O'Neal

A friend of mine just moved to Vegas from PA to take care of her elderly father.

She is going to bring her horse as soon as it cools down somewhat. She is looking for a place to board her horse, a 9 year old TB/Akhal-Teke mare (who I bred). This is a quiet mare who gets along with everybody. She is a cribber, but does have a cribbing strap. When she is loose in the pasture my friend would prefer to just let her crib, as it doesn't seem to bother her any.

Most of the time this horse has spent her life out in a pasture 24/7, even through the winter (with optional shelter, of course). My friend would like to keep it this way, as it's better for the horse and my friend isn't sure how much she is going to be able to ride. She would like a ring to ride in and access to some trails. She is more of a part-time rider, fairly green, but always willing to learn.

She pays her bills on time and follows the rules, so she's easy to get along with, but she does want good care for her horse. Nothing wrong with that <lol>.

She's having trouble finding what she is looking for in the traditional boarding situation, so I thought someone out there might have room in their pasture for an extra horse, and maybe a new riding buddy.

My friend lives on Sky Meadows Ave if that helps.

If you think you might know someone who might be interested, please contact me and I'll put you in touch with my friend. She doesn't have a computer.

PLEASE REPLY TO ME PRIVATELY, as I don't check this list daily. Thanks to all!

<x-tad-smaller>Katrina O'Neal
(208)265-4837</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>
recklessheartranch@xxxxxxxxxxx</x-tad-smaller>