From: Bob Morris
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] WEG -- the USA team

First, every one should realize that the WEG and like FEI competitions are not, nor ever will be influenced by anything the AERC does or suggests. The USEF is the NGB and the only entity that speaks for endurance on an international level concerning the USA. AERC-I has no voice in the matter AERC has no voice in the matter. AERC does not set the qualification criteria nor does it have a voice in setting the team selection criteria. These are the sole acts of the USEF.