From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karen Standefer
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 10:18 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] WEG -- the USA team

Is it possible to get the rider/horse competition records of all of the horses who competed at the WEG this year?  Can we look at their histories and compare to our own horse/rider teams?  Do we know how they train and manage their horses?  Do they manager their horses for long careers or just for the win?  And, I’m speaking primarily of the countries who have been standouts over the past 5 years or so.  Has anyone from the US tried to compile any sort of statistics or records from the winning teams and individuals to see if there are patterns?  I’m guessing that we have a huge difference in just basic philosophies between the US and the teams that are doing well in Int’l competitions over the past 5 years or so.

Karen