RE: [RC] Freeform Saddle Cover - Karen Standefer

The JMS Lady Godiva or the JMS one that’s made for Freeform……..hands down.  I use to use the Shear Comfort and the Easy Care ones, but the JMS far outwear the others.   I get the JMS from ActionRiderTack and LongRidersGear.

Karen

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of shaynesmith01@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:29 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Freeform Saddle Cover

To all of you who happily own a freeform saddle, my question to you;  what kind of sheepskin saddle cover do you have on?  I have noticed that such riders like Karen Chaton, etc have their saddle with a full cover.... courtesy of all the great ride photos!!

Please email me to let me know where I can find a full sheepskin cover? Or which styles of covers might be best.

thanks!!