[RC] FreeForm Saddle Cover - FreeForm USA

Karen uses the one for the BMSS from EZ care, so does Jeremy and Heather Reynolds.  I have that one on one of my saddles with the western fenders.  My other saddle I use the Sure Comfort western that goes all the way down to the stirrups.  FREEFORM USA sells them for $125

From: shaynesmith01@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Freeform Saddle Cover

To all of you who happily own a freeform saddle, my question to you;  what kind of sheepskin saddle cover do you have on?  I have noticed that such riders like Karen Chaton, etc have their saddle with a full cover.... courtesy of all the great ride photos!!

Please email me to let me know where I can find a full sheepskin cover? Or which styles of covers might be best.

thanks!!

Chris Martin    800-331-4774 W  530-913-4755 Cell

"Importers of the FreeForm Treeless Saddle and the  HAF saddle pads from Italy"