[RC] Tipperary helmet for Turkey Creek ride - Kara Henry

Hi all,  just made plane reservations to fly on out to Denver and join my mom for the LD at Turkey Creek next weekend.  I am very excited, it's always fun to branch out into a new region, meet new folks, and see new country.

Does anyone in the area know of a tack store that sells Tipperary helmets?  My helmet is old/due for replacement and I'd rather not pack it along if I can just find one to buy locally instead.  I found a place in Ft.Collins but wonder if the local endurance folks might know where I could get one between Denver & Colorado Springs.  Please reply off-list to kharafoxx@xxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks in advance!!