Re: [RC] RHR in youngsters - Lynne Glazer

Water found naturally on trail. Man, that's a rare thing out here in the desert PS. I would find that prospect daunting indeed.

The level of crewing seen east of the Rockies is quite different than that seen in our region. Usually crews aren't hauling to spots on trail, only to vet checks. And rarely do I see any of them with their own water supply as I saw at the KY NCs for instance.

Yeah, the only CT game in town out here is NATRC...

Lynne