Re: [RC] RC Another question ( rider drugs) - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 8/15/2006 4:44:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Paul@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I was pointing out to my wife that the medication rules posted for Tevis include  a ban on caffine and Chocolate!!.
Paul, admit that you're making this up...please.  I think I could make it through the ride without chocolate, but no coffee in the morning?  No way.  I *was* planning to do Tevis next year.  Don't tell me I'll have to change my plans.  <G>

Dawn in East Texas