RE: [RC] RC Another question ( rider drugs) - Paul Sidio

I was pointing out to my wife that the medication rules posted for Tevis include  a ban on caffine and Chocolate!!. She was horrified when I told her it included the crew also:) She thought a 24 hour period without chocolate should come under the "inhumane treatmeant" part of the rules.  Then I told her there was a 96 hour withdrawel period before the ride where no one was allowed to have chocolate or caffine.  She said that if I ever wanted to try Tevis, she hoped I could find somebody else to crew for me. Or just ride solo.

Paul Sidio
Spokane MO