[RC] Crooked Back - endurancegal12

 Hello everyone,

I have a question that concerns the potential of a horse. I know a horse that has potential to be doing 50's and 100's though one thing stands in his way. He has a crooked back.

The chiropractor said this shouldn't bother him in endurance though I am not sure. I don't believe there is anything to do for this but still should a crooked back hold a horse back or make him have pain?

Thank you

Sarah