To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] call it Endurance? Long, probably TOO long

I believe that the main problem is that LD was formalized in a way that angered a lot of Endurance riders. A relatively small number of people, for whatever reasons, lead the charge to obtain greater recognition for the limited distance rider by getting on the BOD and then exerting sufficient influence to obtain a limited distance program that mirrors that of the longer rides.