From: rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; dedej@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 4:02 PM
Subject: [RC] Rudeness during awards

Dede,

I applaud your willingness to bring this to the fore.  It happens over and over at NATRC rides, too.  Not only during awards but during Ride Briefings.  I have been so frustrated with the general attitude that indicates folks think they have no responsibility in demonstrating "good manners".  If you figure out an answer besides "smackin' em up the side of the head", let me know!!

Karen Everhart MEd.
President- Rainbow Meadows Equine Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
email: President@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com

Owner/Operator Horse Calls LLC
Training, Centered Riding Lessons
CTR and Endurance Conditioning and Training
email: HorseCalls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.horsecalls.com

620-725-3402
316-648-5082