[RC] Idaho/Wyoming Road info - Becky Rohwer

Off subject I know, but do any of you Idaho/Wyoming folks know what the road condition is of a ranch access road from Marysville into Wyoming is like?? I am headed to the Flagg Ranch area and don’t want to buy a pass to drive through the park as my truck and camper will just be sitting at the camp area while I travel the park with another friend in her vehicle.? On my PC miler the road is called East 1200 North,? Ashton Flagg Ranch Road, and Natl Forest Develop Road 261.? I will be driving a ¾ T truck with a light weight camper fully loaded.? Am hoping it is a fairly well maintained albeit possibly gravel road and would be suitable for traveling with my rig.

Please e-mail me privately at rj7647 at earthlink dot net with any info.

Thanks,

Becky R. - Montana