[RC] Rudeness - Sheila_Larsen

Not only are people rude at the awards ceremony, but during the ride
briefing.   They talk while the RM is trying to describe the trail and then
frequently they are the ones asking the RM specific questions that were
answered during the briefing but either they were talking or people were
talking so loudly they couldn't hear.  My favorite is the barking dog while
the RM is talking.  Although I have no scientific evidence I believe it
probably the people who have ridden the ride previously and know the trail
are the ones talking..

 Of course I love RM who describe the trail as though people know the
trail.  When they say, "you know when you get to the fork in the road down
the trail  where last year we turned left but the year before we turned
right, this time we go straight" and someone says "oh the fork by the
eucalyptus tree" and the  RM says " oh no you remember it is the fork by
the oak tree" and you who have no idea what they are talking about because
you have never ridden the trail just pray for good markings. LOLOLOL.  But
RMs- we love you anyway.

So let's all try and remember our manners, so our mothers would be proud of
us.

"We stand guard over works of art, but species representing the works of
eons are stolen from under our noses."   Aldo Leopold.