Re: [RC] Learning at School - Maryanne Gabbani

And I was a social psychologist before I became a full-time mother. I bet you knew more about law than I knew about motherhood. Now there's a job that you walk into cold.? For that matter, I learned more about social psych being a parent than vice versa. Now the kids are gone to college and grad school, I'm studying cross-species interactions in my herd. Beats hell out of grad school.

Maryanne
dying at 38 C that feels like 41 for the past 6 weeks and looking forward to at least a week of 41 C that feels like WHAT?