[RC] Santium Cascade Ride is canceled - Clarence And Mary Nunn

The Santium Ride has been canceled it is in the Pacific Northwest Region and was scheduled for August 12th.  Due to the Sisters, Oregon fire the Forest Service is using our base camp the Rodeo Grounds for their base of operations till things are under control.  We will be back next year
thanks
Mary and Anna