RE: [RC] Learning at School - Tracey Lomax

Dr Q said:

Now I really feel dumb. I ended up working way harder than I needed
to. I told them sumbucks at doctor school that my Dad was a doctor. I
told 'em all my brothers and sisters (except one) were doctors. I even
told them I used to PLAY doctor. (With Barb Remigio out behind the
school yard). They still made me go to school anyway. Think of all the
time and expense I could have saved
myself..........................Dang!  Dr Q who's gonna go rip down
those stupid, useless diplomas

 I am an attorney by profession.  I was chatting to a colleague of mine today about the caliber of graduates currently doing their Articles of Clerkship (ie their “practicals” before they get to write the Board exams).  We both agreed : law school teaches you zip.

I learned more in my first year of articles than in five years at law school.

Just my 2 cents.

Tracey