Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 2:43 PM
Subject: [RC] Tevis pictures!

We have been unable to connect through the album at foothill.net/tevis and my pictures are on my web site at www.typef.com/tevis. Karen is trying to get hers to John Teeter to put a link here.

The first batch of mine have captions since we stayed up late last night doing that. The ones I'm uploading right now from Robinson's Flat have no captions. I'll have to finish that later. The nice gentleman at Radio Shack in Forest Hill is letting me use his dialup until he closes at 3:00.

Next upload, FINISH LINE!

:) Jackie, Karen and Tinker