[RC] Request For Information on a Saddle Manufacturer. - Intekom

Hello all you Endurance Riders,

Could one of you good people provide me with the name and contact details i.e. e-mail addresses etc,  of the Manufacturers ( not distributors) of the following two types of Saddles:
1.  King Series marathon/Neutron western type endurance saddle.
2 .Abetta Cordura Endurance saddle.

I have some very specific questions which I need answered about these saddles and their manufacturers but even after trying to get in touch with them for over a year I have still not been able to get these questions answered satisfactorily.

thanks and best riding regards.