RE: [AERCMembersForum] Re: [RC] Mea Cupla, was: Weight Divisions - heidi

'Sfunny that you would say that, Truman, given that you have been one of the most vocal about one of the real fallouts from Joe's decision--which has been a decline in our 100-mile rides.  I know, I know, you don't seem to realize that there is a connection--and yet it is a connection that has been brought up just about every time that subject comes up.  The bottom line is that under the old system, lots and lots of people rode 100s, in part because while they might not be running for #1, they were nonetheless counting their points.

Heidi

Joe no Mea Cupla necessary in this quarter. You made the correct
decision for the future of the AERC - a decision that will in the long
run promote growth in the organization and more participation across the
board by all divisions in the sport. Once you look forward and make a
good decision, it seems folly to try to turn back the clock.

Truman

--

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil

Yahoo! Groups Links