[RC] Genesee Ride GREAT Ride although not Morgan friendly! - Charles Coleman

Alex and Cia Reis and Sam too hosted one awesome ride this past weekend. I have never seen an endurance ride set out apples and carrots on the trail for the horses and make numerous trips to town for ice. The management gets an A+ from me the weather however maybe a D! Three Morgans started on Saturday 2 in the 25 and one in the 50 none finished. I debated what to do and decided since Hawk had never done an LD he should be tough enough to get around 25 miles hot or not right? wrong! He pulled a shoe 1/2 way around the first loop and I figured that was a good excuse to quit since my fun-meter was not doing well in humidity. So there you go Hawks first attempt at a LD and my first rider option. Hopefully this ride will be back next year in December maybe than we shall give it another go. Mary