Re: [RC] [RC] The Bare Facts - Debbie Kirchner

Dear Ridecamp, I need to appologize if my words were to strong about
barefoot riding...

I think that all of you are great riders and I admire all of you for
the time and energy that you put in to this sport... someday I hope to
join you, until then I watch, condition my horses the best I can for
the type of riding I do and live vicariously through what I read and
learn...

I cheer you all on, the barefoot riders and those that put shoes or
boots on.. as I know that when you make the choice to do whatever it
is that you do, you are doing what is best for that horse, in that
moment in time... you have trained, you have prepared and you and your
partner are finely tuned...

We are so lucky this is free country and each of you has the right to
decide what is going to work for you in any given situation... you
learn from each ride, just like I do.. but you are playing a grand
piano, I am playing a moonlight special.. I am to tired to think of
anything better...

We all learn by your successes... Keep up the good work... Keep learning and making good choices for yourselves and your horses so that we can all celebrate for each other...

be it barefoot, booted or with shoes on... I think it is great that
you have these options available... What a shame it would be if we did
not have that freedom...

I  admit I am not at your level of expertise in this sport... I came
here to learn from you, I will go back to listening, learning and
asking questions of you...

I am sorry, I got caught up in the moment, please forgive me...

--
            Debbie in SE MN

The Eagle shows the way....