[RC] Write the USFS about saving the Big Horn trail - Sky Ranch

I urge anyone who's interested in saving a historic, well loved trail and ride, the Big Horn, to visit the Big Horn 100 web site www.bighorn100.com and click on "Save the Big Horn Ride."

There's info there, about why you need to write, and who to write, at the Forest Service.

I want this ride to continue, because even though I may never have the skill, condition, and opportunity to ride it, I want to know that it continues.  You only need to read the posts of the riders who were there, to know how important this ride is.  Thank you to all who wrote about their experience, and thank you Steph for the great photos.  And thanks to the ride managers who put this ride on every year.  May you continue to, for many years to come.

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to ride it one day.

Carla Richardson
Colorado