Re: [RC] Big Horn - Jessica Spoone-Raines

Night rides and glow sticks, I haven't had the chance to do a ride where I am still out at dark but I have trail ridden at night on a couple of occasions. Berating somebody for being upset about the lack of glowsticks on a night trail is just plain stupid. Not everybody sees well at night, not all horses will follow the trail on their own and not all people have utter confidence in their horses to figure out where to go. Saying they should ride at night with no way of telling whether they are on the trail is like saying they shouldn't bother putting plates up during the day to mark it. Hell, give em a map and they should be good to go, right? And just because they did it way back when doesn't mean its better than how it is now.
Jess Spoone-Raines