RE: [RC] Olympic Oath - Dolores Arste

Julie,
This is so interesting. So often we hear the terms like "I'd rather be happy than rich"  or other terms that imply that if we are winners or rich we must
be something less than good. We forget that we can be both rich and good and loved. And, that the desire for anything less than that just keeps us
stuck.

And, so we can be good stewards of the horse and we can win at endurance and we can still work hard at it or not and we can still give back to the world.
You can help a lot more people be good stewards of the horse as a winner than as a loser. Just as you can give a lot more back to the world if you
have a lot of money than if you only have a little.

Let the River Flow

Dolores Arste
CEO - Zen Guidance, LLC
518 882 6485