[RC] Rescue Horse Available - Robin Everett

The following message was just forwarded to me by the president of our local AHA club. I have not seen and do not know anything about this horse (who is in Northern California). I did open one of the pictures, and he looked very good - even chunky (about a 7?). If you're interested, please call or email Laura.

Robin Everett

Original Message -----
From: "Laura Minnis" <Laura.Minnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: deleted
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 4:19 PM
Subject: Yolo County Arabian Horse

Hi Linda:

I sent you an e-mail about 3 weeks ago but I haven't heard back from
you. The collie case and horse case has finally come to a head.  The judge
ordered him to sign over his 70 plus collies and the horse, sheep, etc.

Your organization was kind enough to help donate to Jacob the Arab
stallion last year.  As soon as he was released to us, we had him gelded.  You
said that you might have someone interested in him or know of someone who
would rescue him.  We would like to recoup the recent farrier costs, west
nile vaccines and gelding; the costs of these procedures were $250.00.  If
you know of anyone who might be interested please have them contact me.
These photos can be opened with Internet Explorer (I hope).   He is about
14.5 hands high and approximately 10 years old.

Thank you for your help and support with this very long case.
Laura Minnis
Yolo County Animal Services
530-668-5287

Yahoo! Photos