Re: [RC] pursuing goals - Amber Roberts

Lysane Cree wrote:
I never thought I was "the type of person" to have a cleaning lady, but I started getting someone to clean my house when I was injured about a year and half ago and could not do much of anything for several months. I just kept it up afterwards.

I was in the very same situation.  I had a severe pesticide poisoning and then I broke both my legs.  I hired a cleaning lady and have kept her on even though I'm healed up now.  At first, I felt terrible just sitting on the couch while she did the work.  But I finally accepted it and now I just love it.

Amber