Re: [RC] Horses in Slant Loads - Vallonelee

In a message dated 1/15/06 8:46:02 PM US Mountain Standard Time, milamj@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just wondering if anyone who has a slant load ever loads their horses backwards or not or even if it's not rocommended somehow due to safety issues.
I have loaded horses backwards in a slant load with no problem.  Once she was turned around she traveled better.  Actually I found that the horse in question was really nervous about the partitions and not being able to see.  So I had a large square cut in the rather high partition and bars welded in place.  She now loads without problem and is happy as could be.
Lee