Re: [RC] pursuing goals - Lysane Cree

Glad to hear someone else agrees :)
I feel my spare time is important enough and I want to be able to continue to dedicate at least a portion of my time to riding and conditioning, regardless of life's obligations. Getting hurt made me take more time for "me" and I got over "feeling guilty" about having someone else clean my house :)  I do want to keep a fairly clean house, but I don't want to give up all of my time doing it!

Lysane

Amber Roberts <amber@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was in the very same situation.  I had a severe pesticide /
poisoning and then I broke both my legs.  I hired a cleaning lady /
and have kept her on even though I'm healed up now.  At first, I felt terrible just sitting on the couch while she did the work.  But I finally accepted it and now I just love it.

Amber