From: heidi larson <ribbitttreefrog@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   pursueing goals

April <endurancerider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    maybe should be doing the
dishes or vacuuming the floors or cleaning the bathroom. Sure, my house
is a little lacking in eating-off-the-floor clean,

  Gosh, so it's not just me!!!  My kids go to other people's houses and
come back and can't stop talking about how clean their houses are, so I
say clean if you want a clean house, I'd rather be in the barn or
riding!!!  I'm so glad my life doesn't revolve around picking up crap all
the time, so, I invite people over occasionally, just to "make" myself
clean so as not to embarrass myself too much!!   :)  My husband is
learning to live with it.

  heidi