RE: [RC] USA WEC Selection Question - Tom Sites

JT,  thats part of the answer to to the question, and thats all an unknown at this time.  My other question was...What does Jennifer and Ruth think of this arrangement?  It just sounds to me like all the hints of a muddle in the making.  Why 6 horses and 5 riders when the shipping of the horse is the expense and a hotel room/plane ticket for the rider is small in comparison, or obviously there's something i've missed here.Why not 6 Horses and 6 Riders????ts