[RC] Chiropractor in So Oregon - Tammy Shuck

Can anyone help me find a good chiropractor in the northern Ca. or Southern OR area? We are experiencing some right hind lameness issues. He has pain along his spine and a big knot in the muscle in his right loin. It was suggested to me by the ride vet to give him a couple of weeks rest and turn out then try and get him to a good chiropractor, some time off and maybe some dressage. I am also going to try and upgrade my saddle, I am riding in a wintec dressage and I think it is putting too much pressure on his loin area. I am looking into an ortho-flex or specialized, I would love some output on these saddles.
Thanks, Tammy and Scooter

Do you Yahoo!?