Re: [RC] California Agricultural product restrictions - Truman Prevatt

Yep most of the bad stuff in FL was introduced. The invasive plants don't even address the invasive animals. The Asian snake fish is reeking havoc in the Potomac river. Of course FL has the African toad - which kills a few dogs a year. The Everglades is not the home of pythons. There are enough there that they are starting to breed. I found a small python (about 12 foot long) while walking my dog in the woods by my house. That's not big for a python but big enough to eat a small dog - Jack Russel Terrorist or not. I managed to get home get my shot gun and track him down. The Kudzu in Ga is doing find thank you. Here is a picture gallery of GA Kudzu. http://www.yahoolavista.com/kudzu/

Truman

Sisu West Ranch wrote:

PS. How is the Kudzu doing in Georgia?

PPS. If one is worried about invasive species changing the environment, Homo Sapiens should also be eliminated or at least much reduced.

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 642-9640

ranch(at)sisuwest(dot)us

--

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” Steven Weinberg – Nobel Laureate, Physics