[RC] hoof protection boots - starhaven@xxxxxxxxxxx

Having just finished an incredible hot, humid (beside the point but had to add it) ride with 2 less shoes than I started with for the last 15 miles of the rocky's part, and having my horse do well with out them. I am once again rethinking this barefoot thing, with a protective boot for rocky terrain. I have a pair of Easy boots with gaiters, although they are too big for him and I should put them on Ebay. I've been looking at the varieties of boots. What boot are you all happiest with for long distance.

Leah McGregor

Starhaven Farm
www.hungarianhorse.com
620-432-1322