From: Rae Callaway <tallcarabians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] Ride Entry - who pays when someone else rides your horse?
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:44:49 -0700 (PDT)

For me - if I ask the person to ride my horse, I'll pay. If they ask to ride my horse, they pay. The horse gets miles added regardless of who rides.

Rae

Diana Peterson <diana2507@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hmm... I have ridden some of my friends horses in the past...and i always
payed my own fee's.
But i am an adult making my own money.
If i had a junior ride my horse for me ...i would pay for them since they
more the likely don't have money of there own, and if i wanted to milage on
my horse for his records.

My two cents
Diana and Del Passo