[RC] Freeform saddle and choice of girths - shaynesmith01

I have a question to all of you who currently love your Freeform saddle like I do!  I am not crazy about the Mohair girth I am currently using on my gelding.  I have been discouraged from using the airnet girth as well.  I have considered using a wool cover on the Mohair, but would rather not.

What kind of girths is everyone using?  I have used a Wintec girth on my boy his whole life, but the billet on the new saddle are too fat.  Any suggestions?  I do not wish to order/buy girths and then have to return them because they do not fit.

Advice needed please!