[RC] trailer wanted - Amy Major

I am putting out feelers.  Does anyone in the Nashville area have a used Solo Brenderup?  I just need something for now to get to and from local trails.  Mainly to decrease by repitition and to join friends sometimes.

I think B-up might be the way to go.  Don't think I can convince my husband anytime soon to buy a heavy-weight truck and gooseneck.  (City boy you know).

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?